Wednesday, March 4, 2015

life in 2014

Lama sungguh tak update blog... mybe I'm too busy kut tapi mungkin jugak sbb dh penat mengarang hundreds letter sampai malas nk mengarang blog.

2014 = tahun pertama (365days) sbg penjawat awam

When I decided to join gomen on November 2013, I am not expecting anything good-huge-thing happen to me for the first 2 years.  I thought I will be a medium-rate salary, bored and unknown men.... but what really happened to me are far above my expectations.

First - seriously, I am not expecting that I will have subordinate.... I mean subordinate that respect you as their boss and always ready to receive instruction from you without fuss.

Second - it is kind of "WhooooAaaa" when professional engineer (people with 'Ir.' initial) are depending on our precious-signature even after that document checked n signed by them.  Guest what, all of us are only graduate engineer bearing a title of 'Engr.' only...

Third - what would be better than test drive a car that are not yet available in market? And make it more interesting, it was depends on your report whether that car can be sell in Malaysia or not.... another "WhooooAaaa"

Fourth - you are invited as a speaker to talk about automotive regulation in an event full of 'otai', senior officer and vip's.  And the best part is when they praise you on your informative presentation.

Fifth - you got a coverage and your name is higlighted in one of famous automotive online media for your talk.

Sixth - going abroad for business purpose with ample tentative allowing you to enjoy your time there as tourist.... in my case, I already been to tokyo, milan and madrid during my 1st year in service... big " WHOOOOOOOAAAAA"

Actually, there are a lot more... but i share only on higlighted-unexpected things happen in my life... I will make a separate entry for each of my business travel later...

Who say that being a gomen servant will make your workinglife dull n boring? You should try by your own self

No comments: