Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Getting older or getting mature?

While I'm flashing back my life for this past few years, me myself can see my own personality changes~~

And sometimes, it is too obvious, but sometimes, i think i am not changing (personality)  at all...





Sometimes, I be soooooo serious till the others worried... but sometimes, i'm just like a little kid that need to be control and guided~~~

And almost all the time, i am confused... I really don't know did my heart like my current job or not~~
I really enjoyed doing my job now, but I still can't feel the excitement!~~

I still remembered that a few years ago, doing a hands-on mechanical job, piping job, wiring job can excite me... but now almost every time I would try my best to get rid from those job...



I felt like i am now more into white collar job~~ doing business, corporate, management, financing and administration ...

I just don't know why~~



Moreover, I realize that I am rarely laughing... and cannot take joke as easily as before... and when i heard someone talk un-professional-ly, it would simply make my mouth start talking and make them speechless a.k.a shut up~~~



I realize that since before, most of my frens have their own standards, and actually, I live in a family that have our own standards among community... most of my uncle, auntie, relatives, grandpa, grandma etc are among amazing people in Malaysia, holding kind of important post in Ministry, Departments, Institution, Parliament, Islamic Centre and even Private Organizations but then before this, i never aware of that standard and not even set any standard in my life and almost all the time i just let myself go-with-the-flow~~

But now, many people around me said that I had my own standards, even in terms of my social life~~~ some of them are getting far away because they think we are not in the same league anymore~~ it is kind a sadden me... because what I always think are contradict to that...



And for the past few days, I'm always think whether those changes on me are because of i'm getting older or just  because i'm getting mature?~~~


No comments: