Saturday, September 17, 2011

Roomate ku kahwin juga~~


Since 30 May 2010 (kalo tak silap),Hafiz Asari already been a good roomate for me...

Among my Peroduan's friends, he was the first to get engage but the fourth to get married...hehe


His wife (named Fadilah) was my University's mate.. I knew his wife because I think she is among the gorgeous girl that I see during my Universities year! So, when I saw Fadilah's picture in Hafiz's wallet, I'm quite shocked! and almost faint when he (Hafiz) told that Fadilah is his girlfriend!!! what an amazing and small world rite? ^_____^

Below is the picture of his wedding on Fadilah's side (Rawang, 17 Sept 2011).... enjoyed!










Apepun~~~ AKU PUN NAK KAHWIN GAKKKK!!! (T______^)

6 comments:

AidaN aMoy eTuc said...

please do, coz i'm deeply missed aloq staq a lot..

Arif Wahab said...

i would! hehe eh next week kan your engagement day?

AidaN aMoy eTuc said...

yup2, saturday, please come with ur gf, sorry klu ada kurang, hihihi, awal2 dh mention sorry sbb xpenah bt bnd2 bgini..

Arif Wahab said...

InsyaAllah...hehehe

AidaN aMoy eTuc said...

btw, gmbr kt pelamin tu rare, hohoho, en arif jd flower boy ekh bdri tgh2?

Arif Wahab said...

erk sy berdiri tengah2 sbb im da only one yg lum kawin dalam pic tuh