Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Kerja @ Melancong?




I'm currently struggling on a design project.. so far my progress is quite slow~ i think... and after i done on 'Casting Drawing' stage, I need to bring it to Japan so that our counterpart there can check and advise on any mistakes. And totally i don't want to be there alone!
My boss schedule to be there a week before my trip. I can join them, but in a condition that i finished that thing earlier....


I just done planning for a 2012 budget. In that budget already include several trips to Japan (Jan~ March), Korea (June), Thailand (May) and Indonesia (July).. I am still looking forward for another casting & pattern making in other country especially Europe. Bukan apa, saja nak pi jalan-jalan free guna duit company ^__^

Next year my big bro planned for a 2 weeks trip around Europe! i hope i can joined them since the expected expenses is less than rm5k... he already made a research in term of transportation and accommodation, so i really trust him in term of expenses... and that trip would be his third trip to europe...


6 comments:

AidaN aMoy eTuc said...

seronok nyer!

Arif Wahab said...

seronok kannnn? jom2 plan gi beijing ka korea ka utk jejalan.. hehe

AidaN aMoy eTuc said...

owh, sudah xmampu,byk kena buang duit skrg nie...hohoho

Arif Wahab said...

ala plan ler tahun depan.. you kan dah kawin dat time.. so zaren yg kene kuar duit :P

AidaN aMoy eTuc said...

ei, mane boleh, die pon nak byr byk expense kot yg kami buat utk kawen, hohohooh

btw, i nak pic fullhouse after eating session, ur bubba gump kena tunggu after we get married, can r? hohoho

Arif Wahab said...

hehehe... bubba gump? xde masalah la.. bebila pun xpe...hehe