Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Minggu ke-3

Kelap kelip kelap kelip... dah minggu ke tiga dah..

Did i miz my home?.... of course I did!... Living here is not as difficult as I was thinking before.. but to suit with their foods and toilet is the biggest problems so far....moreover, when you going for sightseeing, never ever thinked they provide a place for you to Solat... so because of that matter, my bosses prefer go out in the early morning and came back before 4p.m... but some muslims will just pray anywhere suitable, even at the side of walkway...

I really missed my home... in here, most of things I heard and see are confusing and make me clueless..

Everyday, after back from work, I would browsed malaysian radio or tv's website, and let them streaming till I woke in the morning...

In this few weeks.. everything are quite fine since my brother and his friends are also here in Osaka... so I can just spent my free time with them.. hung out... fotogediks....etc ^_^

but soon they'll be back to Malaysia leaving me here... lonely....

it is cool if you are abroad with your family or friends, no matter how many years you are there..... but without them, your life are just computer and bed... no matter even you are millionaire.....

You should also never ever thinked that it is fine going abroad with your boss for a long time...

This week maybe will be tha last week that I can enjoying hung out with my bro and friends, hopefully, i can still cheer even after they are not here anymore... huhuhuhu *_*

No comments: