Sunday, May 8, 2011

Looking 4ward for a new life

Today from 8.30 a.m till 4.00pm, i need to attend some classes... Part 1 already finished yesterday... This whole weekend have been utilized for an investment to start a new life soon....
I'm not really sure wether i am able to woke up 6.00am today in the morning, get prepared, drive from rawang to TTDI, to attend Kursus Kahwin Part 2...

Will be sent to Japan for quite a long time make me wonder and look further on my future and the things that should I do and things that I shouldn't do....

And after just a moment, the answered appearing itself automatically....

I should:
1) At least get engaged with my partner before departing to Japan
2) Survey and start searching a house and try to buy it before October
3) Stabilizing my akidah, iman n economy coz soon i will lead my own family
4) Stop dreaming of Skyline, Imprezza, Fairlady or so wuteva sports car (eventhough Its all would be affordable soon), go for MPV like alphard, vellfire, estima or wish or others.. coz soon I would need more than 4 seats on my car...
5) I need to get married at least on 12.12.2012, coz me n my partner are getting older, and it is not advisable to birth a first child at the aged of 28...

What I shouldn't do:
1) Live my 'teenager' life to the fullest
2) Wasting my money on something that would not be my assets
3) Enjoy here, enjoy there.. cum mon, you are just a 'budak skema' and it would always suit you just like forever....
4) Stop thinking of 'belagak' here, 'belagak' there, flirting here, flirting there by driving an expensive sports car, coz in long term, it would bring you more liabilities (gurls are liability till they be your wife)
5) Think 40 years ahead, would you want to worked hard at the age of 65 to support your children which may be still studying at that time?

So becoz of all that reasons, I already planned to get engaged after this year raya, after i returned from my 2 n half months business trip... then get married on 2012 after i returned from my 1 year intra-company transfer... live at my own house, driving a family car, be a good husband and soon be a good father for my children...

No comments: