Too tired driving since 9pm yesterday till 9am this morning... ikut jalan lama bring an excitement on driving but then more tiring... nyway, it is nice to be at 'HOME' even though just mati kutu tak tau nak buat pe...
RON 97 fuel increase another 20sen today (1 April).. did they really considered on the increase?did they thinks that It is only a JOKE of APRIL FOOL? darn! I'm using 97 sometimes but now, I can only afford 95... Poor my friends that driving sports car, minum minyak telan asap jela pasni...
I thought blog writing would be the best for me in expressing my feelings (geram, suka, marah cool)... but it is not as private as i think... hurmm..
On the next 7 months, I would just be in Malaysia maybe less than 4 weeks (confirmed is 2weeks on Hr Raya, 1weeks during Raya Haji)...the rest? you already know.. did i am excited? i don't really think i did....
Good news! already got my International Passport! yeay! already got my Enrich Card! yeay!!! would really travel a lot in future.. sape nak folo angkat tangan! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment