After quite a long day,
My heart are telling me to visit the only and only blog that i own now... Before browsing my blog, which is JustMyThought, I checked wether one of my blogfrens replying my comment on her blog.. And she didn't..so its ok anyway..
Then I continue browsing my blog, juz want to update something and clearing the 'spiderweb' i think..
But, my blog link has been directed to 'whutsoeva' web! I hate it!
I keep thinking about all my post which is actually also my diary... may i recover back all that...
Engineer, is always be an Engineer.... we solve problem and make things easier rite? ^_^
I manage to find out that one of the things I linked to, is the root of the problem...
And now, I can smile because my blog is still mine and all memories that I noted down in this blog are still be with me forever! ^_^
2 comments:
gosh..
what a terrible messed when u cant enter ur own blog..
for some reason, people did believe leaving comment unreplied is the best way to leave all the question unanswered, just like we'll leaving our problem unsolved..
by the way, its very nice knowing someone who can share our deeper conversation instead of loving someone who run away with everything..
aiyo.. lama sungguh tak buka my own blog.. dah 24oct baru baca komen 4 oct...
so wut did you do now?
Post a Comment